- Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Diploma Ing. in Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
Areas of expertise:
- Synthesis technologies and development of advanced ceramic materials
- Deposition technologies on porous ceramic media
- Hydrogen and "Clean Energy" technologies
- Environmental technologies and mainly automotive emission control technologies
Ms. Souzana Lorentzou is a Chemical Engineer (Dipl. ChE-Aristotle University of Thessaloniki). She holds a PhD (Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki, 2011) in synthesis and deposition on ceramic monoliths of redox materials for the solar thermochemical production of hydrogen from water-splitting and of catalytic materials for diesel soot emission control. She joined the Aerosol and Particle Technology Laboratory in 2002. She is part of the Nanoparticles & Catalysts Group and is involved in particle synthesis, deposition, characterization and evaluation of redox and catalytic properties.