- Diploma Ing. in Materials Science and Engineering
Areas of expertise:
- Development of oxide-based systems for environmental and energy applications
- Powder synthesis via solid- and liquid-state and combustion reactions
- Coating of porous supports
- Physicochemical and catalytic characterizations
Ms. Chrysa Pagoura, is a Materials Engineer (Diploma in Materials. Science and Engineering, University of Ioannina, Greece, 2004). She first joined the Aerosol and Particle Technology Laboratory on February 2004 to perform her Diploma Thesis (Self-propagating High-temperature Synthesis (SHS) of iron-oxide-based water-splitting catalysts for the production of Hydrogen from water splitting). Since November 2004, she is employed at APTL as a Research Engineer within the Nanoparticles and Catalysts Team.