- Diploma Ing. in Chemical Engineering, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, GREECE
Areas of expertise:
- Synthesis of catalytic coatings for ceramic filters and technologies and evaluation of emission control technologies
- Operation of Diesel Engines and emission control measurements on a dynamometer facility
- Assessment of the bilogical consequences of nanoparticles due to their size
- Computational analysis of experimental data
Mrs. Eleni Papaioannou, is a Chemical Engineer (Dipl. ChE-Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 1993). She joined the Aerosol and Particle Technology Laboratory in 1996 and currently she serves as the Laboratory's Chief Operating Officer. In addition to being responsible for the financial and administrative supervision of all projects carried out at the laboratory, she is involved in research projects on catalytic diesel emission control technologies and the assessment of their biological effects on cell lines.