- MSc on Environmental Physics, Dept. of Physics of Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Diploma in Chem. Eng., Chem. Eng Dept. of Aristotle Univ. of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
Areas of expertise:
- Particulate emissions measurements and aerosol characterization
- Design and development of innovative particle size sample
- Effects of nanoparticle exposure to the environment and human health
Ms Penelope Baltzopoulou is Chemical Engineer (Dipl. ChE - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2001) and holds an MSc on Environmental Physics (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2004). She is experienced in particulate emissions measurements, aerosol characterization, environmental data analysis and air pollution assessments. She has participated in several research projects related to emission measurements and assessment of exhaust after treatment technologies, assessment of the health effects of nanoparticle exposure.
She was a member of the Aerosol and Particle Technology Laboratory from December 2001 to February 2005 and she recently (September 2011) re-joined the group.