- Master in Science, " Catalysis and Environmental Protection", Hellenic Open University
- Master in Science, "Processes and Technology of Advanced Materials", Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- Diploma of Chemistry, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Areas of expertise:
- Synthesis technologies and development of advanced ceramic materials
- Hydrogen and "Clean Energy" technologies
- Characterization technologies of diesel emission soot particles
Ms. Alexandra Zygogianni, is a Chemist with Master's in Material Sciences (MSc - Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 2004) and in Catalysis and Environmental Protection (MSc - Hellenic Open University, 2009). She joined the Aerosol and Particle Technology Laboratory of CERTH/CPERI in 2004. She is part of the Nanoparticles & Catalysts Group and is involved in particle characterization and evaluation of their redox and catalytic properties.